I know I'm 13 days too late, but Happy New Year! It's been some time since I've blogged anything, especially after I said I was done with my break. I guess life happened and I really wasn't ready to start back up again. Needless to say, I'm officially back and I'm hoping to get back on a blogging schedule.
I know that with a new year, for many of us, that means having new resolutions and goals set. Right before the new year hit, I made a list of all my new years resolutions in my planner and I kid you not, I had almost 20 of them.
When NYE approached, some of my best friends and I took a trip to Austin. On our way there, naturally we talked about what we wanted out of 2015 and what everyone's resolutions were.
|My sorority sister, Stacy, and I|
|My best friend and I on NYE|
I won't share all 20 of them with you, but I will share the top ones that are extremely important to me.
1. I do NOT have any credit card debt.
2. I have my car all fixed up.
3. I live a healthier lifestyle.
4. I'm officially in my career and I am out of the mail room.
5. I go to church consistently and pray more.
6. I have worked on meaningful relationships and friendships.
7. I have saved money for my future.
8. I am physically active.
9. I am a better blogger.
10. I started my YouTube channel.
11. I have decluttered my life.
12. I learn something new everyday.
13. I journal daily.
I know it's already mid January and I haven't even begun working on many of the things on my list, but I'm still optimistic and I'm far from discouraged. It's never to late to put your mind in a positive mindset. I know a have a large list of things I will say in 2015, but I intend on saying every single one of them within the year.
I hope that 2015 is filled with nothing but the best for you all and I'm hoping I've inspired some of you to write your own list of things you will say in 2015.
What are some things you want to say in 2015?
Love and desserts,